NUDJ Plumbing’s experience covers a vast range of projects from housing maintenance to airport redevelopments. We have worked all across the Kimberley, from Kununurra to Port Hedland to Karratha.
- Jarlmadangah Burru Aboriginal Corporation
Maintenance of Community Housing and Infrastructure
- Balginjirr Aboriginal Corporation
Plumbing Maintenance of Community Housing and Infrastructure
- B&J Steel
Plumbing maintenance and fitting of new transportable for remote communities.
- Broome Community
Residential maintenance and new installations.
- Nirrumbuk Aboriginal Corporation
Outstations and remote communities
- General Property Maintenance.
- Homes West DOH Maintenance
- RHIP PROJECT- housing upgrade at Ardyaloon Community
- Department of housing- New housing at Cox Place and Anne Street Broome
- Broome Airport- Reed Constructions
- Kununurra Airport Redevelopment – Pindan Constructions
- Wulungarra, Yakanarra, Nyikina, Mangala – Ausco Modular
- Kimberly TAFE – Norbuilt
GE Oil & Gas Jul 2014 – Jan 2015
New workshop & offices; Builders: H&M Tracey
Kimberley Land Council Mar 2014 – May 2015
New Office Building; Builders: Norbuilt
Beagle Bay and Looma Communities Nov 2014 – May 2016
Housing upgrade: Ndarin project; Builders: Kullarri Building
Broome Senior High School
New arts centre and Year 7 block; Builders: Badge Construction
Broome Road industrial park Jun 2015 – Feb 2016
Stormwater Upgrade & Civil Works Builders: Brierty
“We have had the pleasure of working with NUDJ Plumbing on numerous Indigenous Housing Projects throughout the Kimberly Region over the past couple of years. NUDJ have been nothing but professional, friendly and cooperative throughout the build process. The quality of workmanship showed on these projects was impeccable and all challenges accepted working remotely.”