The primary responsibility of the members of the NUDJ Plumbing Services Pty Ltd Board is to represent and advance Shareholders’ interests and to protect the interests of all stakeholders. To fulfill this role the Board is responsible for the overall corporate governance of the Company including its strategic direction, establishing goals for management and monitoring the achievement of these goals. The responsibilities of the Board include:
- Formulation, review, and approval of the objectives and strategic direction of the company.
- Approving all significant business transactions including acquisitions, divestments and capital expenditure
- Monitoring the financial performance of the Company by reviewing and approving budgets and monitoring results.
- Ensuring that adequate internal control systems and procedures exist and that compliance with these systems and procedures are maintained.
- The identification of significant risks and ensuring that such risks are adequately managed.
- The review of performances and renumeration of Executive Directors and key staff.
- The establishment and maintenance of appropriate ethical standards.
- Protection and enhancement of the company’s objectives and values.
The NUDJ Board recognizes the need for the Company to operate with the highest standards of behavior and accountability. The Company has considered Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations to determine an appropriate system of control and accountability to best fit its business and operations commensurate with these guidelines.
The Company seeks to follow the best practice recommendations for companies to the extent that it is reasonably able. In cases where the Company determines it would be inappropriate to follow the principles because of its circumstances, the Company will provide reasons for not doing so in its Annual Report. The Board presently considers the Company’s structure and scope of activities to be manageable by the full Board of Directors.
PTEU – VIC
C & D
Ethan Corpus (Indigenous – Yawuru) Manager & Registered Plumber
Michael Pigram (Indigenous – Yawuru) Registered Plumber
Blake Bin Swani Apprentice